Vorzydiak Species data created by Wikia user Lukewarner (Converted from it's Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds counterpart).
Vorzydiaks has already mastered sublight technology by the time Republic scouts encountered them in the Vorzyd Cluster. The Republic's gift of Hyperdrive technology enabled the Vorzydiaks to further explore their region of space, and this new pursuit helped end centuries of social and political upheaval on nearly a dozen Vorzydiak worlds.
Vorzydiaks form close-knit families, which only heightens the agitation of young Vorzydiaks who rebel against their stifling, stagnant society.
Vorzydiak Characteristics Edit
Personality: Vorzydiaks are widely regarded as hard workers, but also as inflexible thinks almost comically set in their ways. Rebellious and unruly Vorzydiak youths commonly rail against the rigidity of their society with acts of vandalism or violence that border on the shockingly brutal.
Physical Description: Physically similar to Humans, Vorzydiaks are notable for their yellow skin and long antennae, whose motions serve as barometers for their moods. They average 1.8 meters tall.
Age Groups: Vorzydiaks age at the following stages:
|CHILD||YOUNG ADULT||ADULT||MIDDLE AGE||OLD||VENERABLE|
|1-12 Years||13-24 Years||25-49 Years||50-72 Years||73-89 Years||90+ Years|
Languages: Vorzydiaks communicate with their own native language of Vorzydiak, and most learn to speak Basic.
Example Names: Jolos Aarn, Kel Razda, Segra Bezu, Tyko Mez.
Adventurers: Vorzydiaks frequently leave home to escape a stagnant way of life and make their mark on the galaxy. Such intrepid Vorzydiaks can belong to any Heroic Class.
Vorzydiak Species Traits Edit
Vorzydiaks share the following Species Traits:
- Ability Modifiers: All Vorzydiaks receive a +2 bonus to both their Intelligence, but suffer a -2 penalty to their Wisdom. Vorzydiaks are clever and well-learned, but are often stick to their traditions rather than improve them.
- Medium Size: As Medium creatures, Vorzydiaks have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Vorzydiaks have a base speed of 6 squares.
- Bonus Trained Skill: Vorzydiaks are capable and versatile. A Vorzydiak character chooses one additional Trained Skill at 1st level. The Skill must be chosen from the character's list of Class Skills.
- Bonus Feat: Vorzydiaks are quick to master specialized tasks and are varied in their talents. Vorzydiaks gain one bonus Feat at 1st level.
- Xenophobia: Vorzydiaks have trouble accepting alien ideas and customs. Vorzydiaks gain a +2 Species bonus to their Will Defense against Persuasion checks made to improve their Attitude by any creature of a different Species.
- Automatic Languages: All Vorzydiaks can speak, read, and write both Basic and Vorzydiak.