Mirialan Species data created by giantitp users Strormer and BigJim78.
Mirialans are a Species of Near-Humans native to the planet Mirial. They are devoted and skillful people who have long practiced a religion centering on an understanding of The Force through individual actions shaping destinies. They are easily spotted by their traditional geometric pattern tattoos which indicate when a Mirialan has completed a specific task or achieved a goal.
Mirialan Characteristics Edit
Personality: Mirialans are a focused race, spending their time perfecting whatever path they choose to pursue. Mirialans also tend to be determined individuals, rarely backing down from their decisions once they have made them.
Physical Description: Mirialans appear very similar to stock Humans save that their skin color ranges from yellow-green to more human coloration and can at times show as a pale blue-green. Their eyes are usually blue or green, with orange more rarely; and their hair is typically black or brown. They average the same heights as Humans, though they tend to be slightly lighter and they have lifespans comparable to Humans.
Age Groups: Mirialans age at the following stages:
|CHILD||YOUNG ADULT||ADULT||MIDDLE AGE||OLD||VENERABLE|
|1-12 Years||13-16 Years||17-45 Years||46-69 Years||70-89 Years||90+ Years|
Languages: Mirialans practice their own intricate language of Mirialan.
Example Names: Bariss Offee, Luminara Unduli, Arwen Cohl, Hylo Visz, Fortris Gall, Teela Kaarz
Adventurers: Mirialans adventure for the same reasons as most humanoid races, though they do so with a tenacity not found in most Species. Mirialans are often Scouts or Scoundrels, though some do become Soldiers. Mirialans have long practiced a primitive Force-based religion, and some have taken the mantle of Jedi. Mirialan Jedi are often renowned for their skill and their dangerous agility in combat.
Mirialan Species Traits Edit
- Ability Modifiers: None. Mirialans are diverse in their activities, and can be found in any manner of professions.
- Medium Size: As Medium creatures, Mirialans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Mirialans have a base speed of 6 squares.
- Conditional Bonus Feat: A Mirialan Trained in the Knowledge (Social Sciences) receives the Skill Focus (Knowledge (Social Sciences)) Feat as a bonus Feat.
- Natural Telepath: A Mirialan gains a +5 Species bonus using the Telepathy aspect of the Use the Force skill and can make Untrained Use the Force checks to use this application even without the Force Sensitivity Feat.
- Automatic Languages: All Mirialans can speak, read, and write both Basic and Mirialan.