See also: Near-Humans
Humans dominate the Core Worlds and can be found in virtually every corner of the galaxy. They are the ancestors of early spacefaring pioneers, conquerors, traders, travelers, and refugees. Humans have always been people on the move. As a result, they can be found on almost every inhabited planet. As a Species, Humans are physically, culturally, and politically diverse. Hardy or fine, light-skinned or dark, Humans remain one of the most dominant Species throughout all eras of play.
Human Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Personality: Human personality runs the gamut of possibilities, though members of this Species tend to be highly adaptable, tenacious, and willing to keep striving no matter the odds. They are flexible and ambitious, diverse in their tastes, morals, customs, and habits.
Average Height/Weight: A typical Human male stands at 1.8 meters tall and weighs 75 kilograms, while a typical Human female stands at 1.6 meters tall and weighs 55 kilograms.
Age Groups: Humans age at the following stages:
|CHILD||YOUNG ADULT||ADULT||MIDDLE AGE||OLD||VENERABLE|
|1-11 Years||12-15 Years||16-40 Years||41-59 Years||60-79 Years||80+ Years|
Languages: Humans speak, read, and write Basic. They often learn other languages as well, including obscure ones.
Example Names: Anakin, Arani, Bail, Ben, Biggs, Boba, Corran, Dack, Dané, Galak, Garm, Han, Jango, Jodo, Lando, Leia, Luke, Mace, Mara, Obi-Wan, Owen, Padmé, Qui-Gon, Sia-Lan, Rann, Talon, Vor'en, Wedge, Winter.
Adventurers: Humans aren't afraid to try anything, and Human adventurers are the most audacious, daring, and ambitious members of an audacious, daring, and ambitious Species. A Human can earn glory by amassing power, wealth, and fame. More than any other Species, Humans champion causes rather than territories or groups.
Human Species Traits[edit | edit source]
Humans share the following Species Traits:
- Ability Modifiers: None. Humans are wide spread across the galaxy, and each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- Medium Size: As Medium creatures, Humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Humans have a base speed of 6 squares.
- Bonus Trained Skill: Humans are versatile and accomplished at many tasks. A Human character chooses one additional Trained Skill at 1st level. The Skill must be chosen from the character's list of Class Skills.
- Bonus Feat: Humans gain one bonus Feat at 1st level.
- Automatic Language: All Humans can speak, read, and write Basic.