Chazrach Species data created by wizards forum user Darth Scorpion.
The shock troopers of The Yuuzhan Vong Empire, the Chazrach are a reptilian Species known to The New Republic only as "Reptoids." Bred for untold generations as slaves, Chazrach learn to wield Amphistaffs and stay in rough squads. While not as formidable as Yuuzhan Vong of the warrior caste, Chazrach tend to be single minded and incapable of surrender.
Chazrach Characteristics Edit
Personality: The Chazrach are warriors, serving the Yuuzhan Vong single-mindedly. They were long ago conquered by the extragalactic Species, as have since served as their mindless shock troopers and cannon fodder.
Physical Description: Chazrach are reptilian in appearance, with scaly hinds and inset eyes. They average 1.9 meters in height, with green scales and eyes ranging between yellow and orange.
Age Groups: Chazrach age at the following stages:
|CHILD||YOUNG ADULT||ADULT||MIDDLE AGE||OLD||VENERABLE|
|1-7 Years||8-12 Years||13-34 Years||35-44 Years||55-59 Years||60+ Years|
Languages: Chazrach learn to speak Yuuzhan Vong, but most lack the ability to become literate.
Example Names: None, Chazrach lack individual names, instead relying on assigned designations for organization.
Adventurers: Chazrach adventurers are unheard of. Their lack of will and inbred sense of loyalty makes them Nonheroic cannon fodder. Aged Chazrach warriors might become Soldiers, but these rare few typically don't last.
Chazrach Species Traits Edit
Chazrach share the following Species Traits:
- Ability Modifiers: All Chazrach receive a +2 bonus to their Strength, but suffer -2 penalties to both their Intelligence and Wisdom. Chazrach are bred for war, and never bother to learn much else.
- Medium Size: As Medium creatures, Chazrach have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Chazrach have a base speed of 6 squares.
- Darkvision: Chazrach ignore Concealment (Including Total Concealment) from darkness. However, they cannot perceive colors in total darkness.
- Primitive: Chazrach do not gain Weapon Proficiency (Heavy Weapons), Weapon Proficiency (Pistols), or Weapon Proficiency (Rifles) as starting Feats at first level, even if their Class normally grants them.
- Limited Weapon Familiarity: Chazrach treat Amphistaffs as Simple Weapons instead of Exotic Weapons, but only for the Quarterstaff and Spear forms. Chazrach cannot utilise the Whip form of the Amphistaff without the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Amphistaff) Feat.
- Natural Armor: Chazrach have thick scales that provide a +2 Natural Armor bonus to their Reflex Defense. A Natural Armor bonus stacks with an Armor bonus.
- Automatic Languages: All Chazrach can speak Yuuzhan Vong.