Bivall Species data created by TheSagaContinues user Serfious.
The Bivall are a sentient Species of humanoids, similar in appearance to the Rakata. Members of the Species had a slender body, a long thin neck and a crested head with eye stalks. During the time of the Clone Wars, Bivall could be found serving both the Republic and the Separatists, serving as scientists and advisers to major leaders.
Bivall Characteristics Edit
Personality: Bivall are soft-spoke intellects, with a penchant for research and study. A Bivall might find themselves immersed in a number of different fields, and in their lifetime might earn degrees in most of those.
Physical Description: Bivall are tall bipeds with lanky bodies, large eyes mounted on stalks, crested heads, and long fingers. Their scaly skin ranged in color from white and red to green, or even more exotic colors such as blue or maroon.
Age Groups: Bivall age at the following stages:
|CHILD||YOUNG ADULT||ADULT||MIDDLE AGE||OLD||VENERABLE|
|1-11 Years||12-19 Years||20-49 Years||50-74 Years||75-89 Years||90+ Years|
Languages: Bivall speak their short-worded language of Bivall, and most learn to understand Basic at a young age.
Example Names: Sionver Boll, Okalin, Usk Haffa.
Adventurers: Bivall are intellects at their core, and most that travel offworld usually due to to expand on their studies. Most Bivall adventurers tend to become Nobles or Technicians, although Bivall Force Prodigies are also not unheard of as they attempt to unravel the mysteries of The Force.
Bivall Species Traits Edit
Bivall share the following Species Traits:
- Ability Modifiers: All Bivall receive a +2 bonus to their Intelligence, but suffer a -2 penalty to their Strength. Bivall are intelligent and inquisitive, but lack the brawn of other Species.
- Medium Size: As medium creatures, Bivall have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Bivall have a base speed of 6 squares.
- Flash of Genius: Bivall often have sudden leaps in thought while in stressful situations. Once per encounter, a Bivall can add a +5 circumstance bonus to to the result of one Knowledge, Mechanics, or Use Computer skill check.
- Dependable Worker: Bivall reliably achieve good results. Once per encounter, a Bivall can treat one Skill Check with certain Skills (Climb, Endurance, Gather Information, Jump, Knowledge, Mechanics, Pilot, Ride, Survival, Swim, Treat Injury, or Use Computer) as though he or she had Taken 10, even after the roll has been made (But before the result of the check is known).
- Automatic Languages: All Bivall can speak, read, and write both Basic and Bivall.